Select the date you want to do the activity and send us the further details required, our team will quickly reply back with the pricing details.
The submarine is a fun way to explore the depths of the Indian Ocean. It is a unique experience whether you are a family, a couple, or solo! The submarine is piloted by an experienced captain who knows everything about the creatures of the Indian Ocean. You will be taken out to an old wreckage, the Star Hope, where zebrafish, eels, and other sea life congregate. At the end of the trip, you will receive a certificate signed by the pilot to acknowledge you were 35 meters under the sea. A cool soft drink is also included.
- Please remember, the fish and other sea life are completely wild, so we cannot guarantee what you will see on your trip.
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel/place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation (optional)
- A personal driver
- A free water bottle is provided
- Lunch is not included in the fees – Your driver/guide can suggest a restaurant based on your taste, or feel free to request a stop at any restaurant of your choice along the way. Either way, you will have the final word, of course.
- This activity depends on the weather conditions. In case of bad weather, the activity can be rescheduled or a full refund can also be issued.
Your driver will pick you up at your provided place of accommodation.
You will receive your driver’s contact details via email the day you book for the activity. In case, you are having trouble finding your driver, you can simply call him or our office.
All of our vehicles are fully licensed and insured by the local authorities. They all carry a PSV license. They are new and well maintained.
While booking, you can check the box for the baby seat and the seat will be provided. It is free.
This activity is completely safe. It is monitored by professionals.