Dolphins’ watching and a trip to Ile Aux Benitiers by Catamaran
Select the date you want to do the activity and send us the further details required, our team will quickly reply back with the pricing details.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Family, Guided Tours
Activity Level Moderate
A memorable cruising experience on a luxurious Catamaran with dolphins, beautiful scenery all around, turquoise blue water, and beautiful white sandy beaches. Visit the natural and the one & only wonder, Crystal Rock. Snorkel and explore through the local marine life and enjoy the delicious food and beverage. With the local music, jokes, and tales, this will surely lift your spirits and make this trip unforgettable.
Catamaran tickets cost as follows:
➊ Adult- MUR 2500
➋ Child (3 to 9 yrs)- MUR 1800
- The package includes BBQ lunch-chicken/fish, sausages, rice salad, pasta salad, potato salad, green salad, bread, and pineapple for dessert with mineral water, wines, beer, soft drinks, and the local rum. There is live onboard entertainment as well.
- If you want more flexibility and convenience, private boats/catamarans are available. Contact us via email or message for more info.
For more information, please go to FAQs & Reviews.
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel/place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation (as a supplement)
- A personal driver
- A free water bottle is provided
- Transportation fees are not included in the activity fees.
- Snorkeling equipment is provided. If you have your own equipment, definitely bring it with you. Please note that the number of Dolphins on the spots and the behavior of the animals change every day. These factors cannot be controlled and the encounters cannot be predicted in advance. The team will adapt and do their best to bring you a special interaction.
- This activity depends on the weather conditions. In case of bad weather, the activity can be rescheduled or a full refund can also be issued.
- Free cancellation applies up to 48-hours in advance.
- The embarkation point must be reached before 9 AM.
- Please note that there is no swimming involved with the dolphins.
Snorkeling equipment is provided. If you have your equipment, definitely bring it with you. Do not forget sunscreen and sunglasses.
Simple beach footwear is the most suitable.
Make sure you bring swimsuits, spare clothes, towels, and sunscreen.
No. We provide private tours only. The vehicle will be exclusively yours for the whole day.
Your driver will pick you up at your provided place of accommodation.
You will receive your driver’s contact details via email the day you book for the activity. In case, you are having trouble finding your driver, you can simply call him or our office.
All of our vehicles are fully licensed and insured by the local authorities. They all carry a PSV license. They are new and well maintained.
While booking, you can check the box for the baby seat and the seat will be provided. It is free.
Pay directly to the driver in MUR, EUR, or USD or pay online securely using PayPal.
- You can now pay with PayPal using your credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.