Select the date you want to do the activity and send us the further details required, our team will quickly reply back with the pricing details.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Family
Activity Level Leisurely
Casela is the number 1 attraction park in Mauritius with over 250 hectares of sheer fun and excitement for all ages. If you haven’t seen Casela, you haven’t seen Mauritius! The park is simply a must-see attraction when visiting the island. You can experience so many unique, thrilling activities under one “roof” whether you are with your partner, family, or friends. Among the most popular day activities, you will find the Walk with Lions, interaction with rhinos, the Safari Quad, the Zip N Splash at Thrill Mountain and encounters with various animal species. You will also experience nature’s best, surrounded by Mauritian flora and fauna, including endemic species and centenarian trees.
Entry tickets pricing:
➊ Adult- MUR 1100
➋ Child (3 to 9 yrs)- MUR 880
For more information, please go to FAQs & Reviews.
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel/place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation to Casela
- A personal driver
- A free water bottle is provided
- Entry tickets and activities fees are NOT included. You can book your entry tickets through our website at the booking section.
For more info about activities at Casela, please contact us via email. We can book Casela’s activities for you to make things easier and convenient or you can pay directly at Casela’s counter. Either way, you have the final word.
- We can book Casela’s activities for you to make booking faster, easier, and convenient. Let us via email or message. We will then send you the brochure.
- Casela is opened daily from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- You can choose to leave your place of accommodation at any time you want. For the best experience, it is recommended that we reach the park at 9 AM.
- Activities such as Walk with Lions and The Safari Quad should be booked in advance. Please let us know in advance so that we can do it for you.
No. We provide private tours only. The vehicle will be exclusively yours for the whole day.
Your driver will pick you up at your provided place of accommodation.
You will receive your driver’s contact details via email the day you book for the activity. In case, you are having trouble finding your driver, you can simply call him or our office.
All of our vehicles are fully licensed and insured by the local authorities. They all carry a PSV license. They are new and well maintained.
While booking, you can check the box for the baby seat and the seat will be provided. It is free.
Pay directly to the driver in MUR, EUR, or USD or pay online securely using PayPal.
- You can now pay with PayPal using your credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.