Whales and Dolphins Watching
Select the date you want to do the activity and send us the further details required, our team will quickly reply back with the pricing details.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Family
Activity Level Leisurely
The whales – so enormous, so mysterious and so astounding, can be observed on the west coast of Mauritius. The Humpback whales can be observed between July and November when they move from poles to warmer sea near the equator to reproduce, give birth, and breed before getting back to the artic. The Sperm Whale can be observed almost all year round. Moreover, we have dolphins. Dolphins are known as one of Earth’s most intelligent animals. Dolphins are highly social animals, often living in pods of up to a dozen individuals. We are really lucky to have wild dolphins such as the Spinner & Bottlenose, roaming freely in our blue turquoise lagoon.
Activity tickets cost as follows:
➊ Adult (as from 13 yrs)- MUR 3200
➋ Child (5 to 12 yrs)- MUR 1975
➌ Infant (less than 5 yrs)- Free*
- If you want more flexibility and convenience, private boats/catamarans are available. Contact us via email or message for more info.
For more information, please go to FAQs & Reviews.
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel/place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation to embarcation point
- A personal driver
- A free water bottle is provided
- A continental breakfast is provided.
- Transportation fees are not included in the activity fees.
- Whales watching is a different and more difficult outing as you will have to go further out to sea and will depend a lot on weather and sea conditions. If the sea is rough, it will be more difficult to see the whales.
- We give a guarantee of 60% that you will see the Whales but if that is not the case, there will be no cash refund as the costs for such outings are too high in terms of fuel used. Thank you for your understanding.
- This excursion is not recommended for children less than 5* yrs.
- Free cancellation applies up to 48-hours in advance.
- This activity depends on the weather conditions. In case of bad weather, the activity can be rescheduled or a full refund can also be issued.
Snorkeling equipment is provided. If you have your equipment, definitely bring it with you. Do not forget sunscreen and sunglasses.
Simple beach footwear is the most suitable.
Make sure you bring swimsuits, spare clothes, towels, and sunscreen.
No. We provide private tours only. The vehicle will be exclusively yours for the whole day.
Your driver will pick you up at your provided place of accommodation.
You will receive your driver’s contact details via email the day you book for the activity. In case, you are having trouble finding your driver, you can simply call him or our office.
All of our vehicles are fully licensed and insured by the local authorities. They all carry a PSV license. They are new and well maintained.
While booking, you can check the box for the baby seat and the seat will be provided. It is free.
Pay directly to the driver in MUR, EUR, or USD or pay online securely using PayPal.
- You can now pay with PayPal using your credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.