Splash N Fun
Select the date you want to do the activity and send us the further details required, our team will quickly reply back with the pricing details.
Splash N Fun, also known as Waterpark is a well-known tropical holiday destination for both foreigners and locals. Famous for its beautiful (and safe) surroundings, Mauritius offers travelers unique and memorable moments in this vibrant, exotic destination that they would find hard to find elsewhere – a destination that has something for everyone. Whether you’re a foodie, a history buff, a nature lover or simply traveling with your family and hoping to win over each of your family members, Waterpark is an exceptional choice. With great weather all year round and plenty of sunny days, it’s also a great place to enjoy. This is certainly another exciting way to spend a day in Mauritius.
- Splash N Fun is opened daily from 09:30 AM to 17:00 PM.
- You can choose to leave your place of accommodation at any time you want. For the best experience, it is recommended that we reach the park at 9 AM.
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel/place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation to Splash N Fun
- A personal driver
- A free water bottle is provided
Entry tickets are NOT included.
- You can pay for your tickets directly at the counter.
- This activity depends on the weather conditions.
No. We provide private tours only. The vehicle will be exclusively yours for the whole day.
Your driver will pick you up at your provided place of accommodation.
You will receive your driver’s contact details via email the day you book for the activity. In case, you are having trouble finding your driver, you can simply call him or our office.
All of our vehicles are fully licensed and insured by the local authorities. They all carry a PSV license. They are new and well maintained.
Pay directly to the driver in MUR, EUR, or USD or pay online securely using PayPal.
- You can now pay with PayPal using your credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.
Our drivers/guides speak English, French, Creole, and Hindi. Other languages are available. However, this will result in additional costs. Contact us for more info.